Do you have experience with management information? Would you like to act as the link between Business and IT to assure that the performance reporting systems continue to support the decision making processes in a global brand company?
Join the Global Business Intelligence Team in Corporate Finance
We are a team of 4 working with the support of 3 Business Information Warehouse (BW) solutions as well as the global consumer sales reporting. As our new Information Specialist, you can look forward to developing a holistic approach towards performance reporting solutions and the opportunity to learn about our global value chain, processes and other business functions.
Be the link between business and IT
You will be based in Billund but work with colleagues across the globe. As such, you will:
- Support markets in solving system related issues within the performance reporting systems
- Assure reporting systems are maintained and master data issues solved
- Conduct training in the performance reporting systems as well as BW reports. This is facilitated through solid collaboration with our global super user network
- Support the business in getting the best and most out of current solutions and tools, and you constantly seek new opportunities to optimise existing solutions.
Motivated by solving issues and supporting our customers?
We collaborate with many different customers in various fields ranging from IT to Marketing as well as cross cultural. Therefore, strong collaboration and communication skills combined with detailed focus and solid understanding of interdependencies is the key to success. We therefore expect you to:
- Hold a degree in Economics or Business Administration, ideally focusing on Business Intelligence
- 0-2 years experience within understanding systems and reporting, e.g. from a supporting/coordinating/business analyst role
- Relevant experience of acting as an engagement point between Business and the IT organisation
- Be fluent in English and have strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools i.e. SAP BW and SAP BO would be an advantage. Also, it would be a plus if you have a solid understanding of master data.
Join the global family of LEGO
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family and a connected community where collaboration and personal development are cornerstones. By combining your experience and dedication, we trust you to help us find the best solutions for our organisation as well as further develop the area. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV. If you would like to know more about the position, please call Senior Finance Manager, Business Intelligence, Dorthe Stahlfest Jørgensen on +45 79 50 60 41.
Bringing it to life
"This is an opportunity to develop your business intelligence skill as well as work across different cultures. Further, you will get a solid understanding of various key decision processes in a global brand company," says Dorthe.