Help us optimise our business-critical processes
This job is a unique opportunity to unfold your excellent analytical skills in a world of complexity. As Supply Chain Planning Specialist in Moulding Capacity Planning you deliver strong analyses and sharp key figures that add transparency to the entire supply chain. The role is in Billund, DK.
You create the overview of our resources
Your overall role will be to undertake in-depth analyses of highly complex data to set the right level of production activity, moulding tools and inventory space to cope with the future demand. You keep updated with the demand and are responsible for ensuring that the right capacity is available at the right location in the global LEGO organisation. In detail, you will:
- Create the data groundwork and translate high-level customer forecasts into clear production capacity needs
- Provide transparency in the complex data input from product development, forecasting, production etc.
- Own the global Business Continuity Planning activities
- Drive the yearly catastrophe test week to optimise the company's ability to navigate through a potential catastrophe
- Make reliable and transparent lost sales analyses for the Legal department and insurance companies
- Develop and implement new and globally aligned tools to secure quality and validity across our many planning processes in the global moulding organisation
- Support your colleagues in building tools, i.e. resin forecast model, mould split tool, key figures calculation model etc.
- Make thought-through and correct recommendations for business decisions based on in-depth analyses and simulations
Unfold your analytical mind and grow personally and professionally
Our supportive and collaborative culture welcomes your ideas and we encourage you to share them with talented colleagues all over the world. It's a culture that sparks individual learning and achievement while also connecting us as a team. Join us and we'll succeed together.
Your personal qualifications
We are looking for a talented specialist who can combine complex data input with own assumptions in order to create the most valid foundations for the decision-making. Besides being able to challenge the management, you must have:
- A university degree at Master's level
- At least 4 years' supply planning experience
- Extensive insight into planning processes
- Basic knowledge of how to optimise the supply chain set-up
- Extremely solid analytic skills
- Super-user skills in Excel and the ability to build Access databases
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex data into useful information and key figures, and critically validate the output
- Proficiency in English - written as well as spoken
Share your ideas with talented colleagues all over the world
We are looking forward to having you as our new colleague. Please send us your motivated application and your CV as soon as possible.
To apply, use the 'APPLY/ANSØG'-button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and CV.
This position was posted 25.06.2014 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Bring it to life
"The driving factor in this job is without comparison to be part of one of the most complex supply chain environments in Denmark. The level of complexity and the possibility to break it down into actionable key figures and business decisions motivate me. And that everybody knows what I do for a living, although they actually don't. However, they can all relate to LEGO Friends and LEGO CITY."
Nicholas Dalgas Fritsche, Senior Planning Manager Specialist.