Are you excited to deliver inspirational digital marketing experiences to LEGO® fans of all ages?
Develop leading digital communication platform, including LEGO owned media (LEGO.cn, SNS, LEGO cinema, and game platforms), earned and bought media, as well as building digital trade marketing material data center.
Deliver inspirational digital marketing experiences built on LEGO Brand values.
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. When you join, we’ll give you all the support you need to help you reach your full potential with us. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. This position will build business perspectives on top of digital marketing specialties, and also practice people leadership. Next level development path could be bigger responsibility of adding more marketing or e-commerce function.
In this position, you will:
-LEGO owned media: development and implementation management of LEGO.cn, SNS (Weibo, Kaixin, etc), LEGO channel@ video sharing websites (Youku, Tudou, etc), game and mobile platforms;
- Digital marketing communication: cooperation or direct media purchase digital communication platforms (e.g. digital ad, search engine ad, etc.), and data base marketing and CRM;
- Digital trade marketing: develop and maintain the digital trade marketing material data center to support internal ecommerce function and online shopper communication;
- Keep dialogue with global digital marketing division, and internal team to drive digital marketing integration;
What we want you:
- Understand both business challenges and fast moving digital trend, and be innovative and bold to leverage functional knowledge to drive business key objective and agenda;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 5 year + experience in consumer goods digital marketing experience, 2-3 years in strategic planning will be advance.
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines;
- Skilled relationship-builder with the ability to influence others
Join the global family
LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity and quality- use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please, remember to attach your current CV.