I'm in “Marketing”, I support the business- I'm a builder
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. We use our imagination every day - in the way we go about our jobs, our approach to learning and career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
Department Overview & Mission
The China marketing organisation is placed in our office in Shanghai. There is one functional leader for the China marketing organisation who reports to VP of BU China.
The marketing organisation consist of 4 expertise areas and by end of 2013 we expect to be 20 persons in the team and the team is expected to grow as the LEGO China business grows.
Our aim is to become a leading China consumer goods marketing team excelling in converting first class kids and parents consumer insight and understanding into compelling, creative and innovative Marketing and PR programs, underpinned by a strong commercial understanding and focus.
- To maximize our customer value and make LEGO no. 1 toy retail brand;
- Secure strong sales and marketing alignment through cross functional collaboration to improve retail execution;
- Deliver in-store innovation and execution for new store openings and upgrades;
-Deliver in-store guidelines across channels and ensure KAM utilization;
- Manage relationship with other marketing team + KAM teams;
- Build strong relations with central Shopper Marketing and Retail Activation team, Central Shopper Marketing agency and CMI research team
- Minimum 3 years of Trade marketing experience with strong focus on developing and maintaining in-store solutions and programs;
- Experience with working on international multilingual digital projects is highly desirable;
- Creative and technical skills are preferred;
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of trade marketing with focus on project development;
- Marketing education at bachelor level or similar business degree;
- Strong networker with ability to build relations over a distance and with marketing colleagues with more focus on traditional marketing disciplines;
- Strong focus on project development and its goal/deliverables;
- Analytical skills on the level of project KPIs evaluation;
- Very good communicator, eloquent, able to create good relations internally in the organization as well as externally;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, oral and written;
- Position is based in Shanghai with 20+ travel days per year.
The LEGO Group:
The LEGO Group offers unique and challenging career opportunities in a global organization founded on fun, creativity and innovation. The name 'LEGO' is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". And that has been our guideline since 1932. Today, LEGO Group is the world’s largest manufacturer in construction toys and LEGO products are sold in more than 130 countries. Our head office is in Billund, Denmark, and we have subsidiaries and branches throughout the world.
The LEGO Group is an inspiring and rewarding place to work. Our culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere, an open dialogue, and respect for each other. So if you are a dedicated professional with an imaginative mind who wants to take play seriously, we can offer you the building bricks for a great career.
To learn about how you can build your LEGO future please visit www.jobs at www.LEGO.com.