The LEGO® Inside Tour
a unique LEGO experience
Experience the LEGO Group from the inside and see how the bricks are produced, meet our LEGO designers and take a tour through the history of the LEGO company in Ole Kirk Christiansen’s original house.
Go behind the scenes at the LEGOLAND® park and be one of the few to receive a unique gift, specially produced for the LEGO Inside Tour.
Please note that it is no longer possible to sign up for the LEGO Inside Tour 2015!
What is LEGO Inside Tour?
LEGO Inside Tour is a unique LEGO experience, which is often referred to as a 'once in a lifetime experience'. As a participant you are invited inside Ole Kirk Christiansen’s original house, featuring an exciting exhibition of LEGO sets and models that date back to 1934. You will meet LEGO designers, who are looking forward to meeting you. They will introduce you to their daily work at the LEGO Group and join you in a unique building experience.
Experienced LEGO employees will guide you around the factory in Billund and specially designated employees will present their work areas. You will gain an insight into the unique culture and strong values that characterise the company. LEGO Inside Tour also stops at the LEGO staff shop.
The LEGO Inside Tour Award Show is held on the Thursday afternoon, featuring the red carpet and highly-sought after prizes, and you are naturally the guest of honour.
On the last day there is a guided tour behind the scenes at LEGOLAND followed by a closing ceremony, at which you will receive a unique gift produced in close cooperation with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen especially for this year’s LEGO Inside Tour participants.
LEGO Inside Tour is based at Hotel LEGOLAND® www.hotellegoland.dk, where you will stay from Tuesday to Friday.
All meals are provided from when the official programme starts on Wednesday at 1.00 PM, until Friday afternoon.
If you need to stay additional nights or require extra rooms, please contact Hotel LEGOLAND directly. Please inform the staff that you are attending the LEGO Inside Tour. Each overnight stay at Hotel LEGOLAND includes breakfast.
Please pay for any extra nights and/or rooms directly at hotel reception when departing.
We provide all transport during the tour, but participants must pay for travel to and from Hotel LEGOLAND.
Registration terms and conditions
- For safety reasons, children taking part in the tour must be at least seven years old.
- Children aged 7–14 must be accompanied by an adult LEGO Inside Tour participant.
- If you wish to take the tour together with friends, family members, etc. you must register together. Up to five people can be added to the registration form.
- If you have previously taken part in a LEGO Inside Tour, please note that your place may be assigned to a first-time participant.
- We reserve the right to assign you a place on another tour which is not your first preference, for the purpose of combining the best possible groups.
- We also reserve the right to change the programme.
- We reserve the right to reject your registration, for example, if you have a relationship to a competing company or any associations which could damage the LEGO Group.
- All communication on the LEGO Inside Tour will be in English – so it is an advantage if you at least understand the language.
- When you visit the LEGO staff shop you will have the opportunity to buy products for personal use, subject to a limit of two identical products per participant.
This unique LEGO experience costs DKK 14,500 per person for all ages.
Payment for LEGO Inside Tour must be made by 27 February 2015. You will be notified of the payment process by LEGO Consumer Service by email prior to this date. There is a three day period before the payment is binding during which a full refund is possible.
If you need to cancel your LEGO Inside Tour after the three day period, please contact the LEGO Inside Tour team as soon as possible. You will be able to get a refund, less a 20 percent cancellation fee.
Registration opens at 1.00 PM on Monday 3 November 2014 (Danish time). Use this page to register, via a link which directs you to an online registration form. All you need is a stable Internet connection.
PLEASE NOTE! All communication during the registration process will be in English.
One form (one page) must be filled in per participant, and you can add up to five people per registration. The registration form consists of the following fields:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Mobile phone (daytime telephone number where we can reach you)
If you are registering on behalf of someone else and not yourself, it is important that you complete the form with the information of the person you want to register. You may replace their email address and telephone number with your own if you want the communication with us to go through you.
You can add a note explaining this in the last field, before completing registration.
All registrations will be on a first come, first served basis. Within three days after registration the LEGO Inside Tour team will notify you as to whether your place on the tour can be confirmed.
It is very important that the email address you enter during registration is correct.
Participants are responsible for arranging travel to and from Hotel LEGOLAND, Billund.
Billund has an international airport and Hotel LEGOLAND is only a few minutes away by car. There is easy access to taxis from the airport.
For more information, please visit: www.billundlufthavn.dk
You can also take the train from Copenhagen and change to a bus in Vejle or Kolding.
Create a travel plan at: www.dsb.dk
We hope to see you in 2015
The LEGO Inside Tour Team