We are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR professional with strong business partnering experience. This is an opportunity to be part of the exciting evolution of the LEGO® Education business and be a key player in achieving our business agenda.
Deliver strong business partnershipLEGO Education is in a transition and moving into a new phase, requiring a new business strategy and people organisation across the different regions. To meet this, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting core HR processes, including managing recruitments up to senior manager level
- HR Sparring with the Leadership teams and people managers
- Supporting the HRD in building a credible and proactive commercially minded HR function
- Supporting and driving change processes, capability gap analysis, workforce planning, talent management and people development activities
- Aligning with HR colleagues in the LEGO Group around processes and leveraging synergies
- Managing certain core processes globally across LEGO Education
Help us achieve our mission of inspiring childrenLEGO Education delivers playful learning experiences to preschools, schools and afterschool programs. We are based on the fundamental wish that we want every child to succeed; we believe that all children should be allowed to reach their full potential by being active participants in the learning experience. You will work closely with 2 HR colleagues as well as with business partners and colleagues primarily across the European Region, HQ in Billund and the Asia/Pacific regions. This will take you travelling 40+ days per year.
Do you have what it takes?The challenge is balancing basic HR functions while adding to a new business agenda which requires a change management process. To do so, you:
- Have a solid business sense and a very strong strategic mind-set, enabling formation, refinement and consistent focus on business needs, acquired during at least 5 years of HR and business experience
- Have a track record working in global companies giving you a cultural awareness just as you have demonstrated results in supporting business units and leadership teams
- Have a strong business focus and knowledge of how to leverage business through HR, and are innovative and creative about HR
- Must have experience in change management as well as capability building in an organisation
- At a minimum hold a degree in Business or HR, and it is a must that you speak and write Danish at native speaker level as well as fluent English at negotiation level
Join the global family of LEGOIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment.
For more information about this position, please contact Charlotte Sorensen at Catenon Executive Search at +49 89 20 80 39 410. In order to apply, please send your motivated application and your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
This position was posted 16-06-2014 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Bringing it to life
"At the moment, LEGO Education is an exciting place to be as we are shifting the business. You will be working with great people in a great environment where we make a difference in kids' lives through our brand, our products - and the people. Moreover, you’ll build a solid base for a future career in either LEGO Education or the LEGO Group," says Michelle.