Calling all Mixels!
Brought to you by LEGO® and Cartoon Network
MEET THE MIXELS!
Mixels are unique creatures who live to combine! They love to mix with each other to discover powerful new abilities. They also love to mix together anything they find in their world. You never know what you might get with the right mix.
Rescue Mixels and use their unique powers to defend your turf in this mixed-up hybrid of action and tower defense. Mix up a whole mess of awesome defenses and save all your Mixel pals in CALLING ALL MIXELS!
Did you know you can use the game codes from your building instructions to get more rewards?
What's New in Version 2.0
Get ready for a massive mountain of Mixel mayhem with this huge content update! Seriously, this update effectively doubles the amount of stuff you can do in the game. Here are some of the things you'll find in version 2.0 of Calling All Mixels:
- Unlock 9 new Mixels from three new tribes, each with powerful new abilities! Check out the chilly Frosticons, the sharp-toothed Fang Gang and the stretchable Flexers!
- The new tribes also come with a whole bunch of new mixes and Maxes with incredible new powers.
- We added three new lands with new objectives and challenges.
- We added new quests with valuable rewards.
- There are a ton of new unlockable Extras, including Mixels videos, building instructions and inspirations.
- Now it's easier to track the Mixels you have. A new user interface lets you quickly see how many Mixels you've rescued, and how many are still trapped.
- You can watch Mixels videos right inside the app. Just tap the "Video" button to pull in and watch any of the Mixels shorts.
- Now you can scan any game codes you get instead of entering them manually. Just take a pic of the game code to register them inside the app.
- We added a new leveling system for Mixels. You can still level up your Mixels by playing and earning XP. But now you also have the option to use Cubits to level up.
- Now you can mix Mixels together at any point in a level, not just while you're in combat. As you explore the new maps, you may find places where you need a mix or a Max to open up a new pathway or solve a puzzle.