The LEGO® Inside Tour
a unique LEGO experience
Experience the LEGO Group from the inside and see how the bricks are produced, meet our LEGO designers and take a tour through the history of the LEGO company in Ole Kirk Christiansen’s original house.
Go behind the scenes at the LEGOLAND® park and be one of the few to receive a unique gift, specially produced for the LEGO Inside Tour.
Please note that it is no longer possible to sign up for the LEGO Inside Tour 2015.
Registration for the next LEGO Inside Tour 2016 will be announced in mid-October.
What is LEGO Inside Tour?
LEGO Inside Tour is a unique LEGO experience, which is often referred to as a 'once–in-a-lifetime experience'. As a participant you are invited inside Ole Kirk Christiansen’s original house, featuring an exciting exhibition of LEGO sets and models that date back to 1934. You will meet LEGO designers, who are looking forward to meeting you. They will introduce you to their daily work at the LEGO Group and join you in a unique building experience.
Experienced LEGO employees will guide you around the factory in Billund and specially designated employees will present their work areas. You will gain an insight into the unique culture and strong values that characterize the company. LEGO Inside Tour also stops at the LEGO staff shop.
You will experience the LEGO Inside Tour Award Show, complete with red carpet and highly sought-after prizes, and you are naturally the guest of honor.
You will explore different scenarios in the LEGOLAND Park.
At the end of the tour you will receive a unique gift produced in close cooperation with Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen especially for this year´s LEGO Inside Tour participants.
The LEGO Inside Tour is based at Hotel LEGOLAND® www.hotellegoland.dk, where you will stay during the whole LEGO Inside Tour.
If you need to stay additional nights or require extra rooms, please contact Hotel LEGOLAND directly. Please inform the hotel staff that you are attending the LEGO Inside Tour. Please pay for any extra nights and/or rooms directly to the hotel on departure.
We provide all transport during the tour, but participants must pay for travel to and from Hotel LEGOLAND.
The LEGO Inside tour includes food and beverage.
Registration terms and conditions
- For safety reasons, children taking part in the tour must be at least seven years old.
- Children aged 7–14 must be accompanied by an adult LEGO Inside Tour participant.
- If you wish to take the tour together with friends, family members, etc. you must register together. Up to five people can be added to the registration form.
- If you have previously taken part in a LEGO Inside Tour, please note that your place may be assigned to a first-time participant.
- We reserve the right to assign you a place on another tour which is not your first preference, for the purpose of combining the best possible groups.
- We also reserve the right to change the program.
- We reserve the right to reject your registration, for example, if you have a relationship to a competing company or any associations which could damage the LEGO Group.
- All communication on the LEGO Inside Tour will be in English – so it is an advantage if you at least understand the language.
- When you visit the LEGO staff shop you will have the opportunity to buy products for personal use only, subject to a limit of two identical products per participant.
Registration for the LEGO Inside Tour 2016 will be announced in mid-October. Use this page to register, via a link which directs you to an online registration form. All you need is a stable Internet connection.
PLEASE NOTE! All communication during the registration process will be in English.
One form (one page) must be filled in per participant, and you can register up to five people per registration. The registration form consists of the following fields:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Mobile phone (daytime telephone number where we can reach you)
If you are registering on behalf of someone else and not yourself, it is important that you complete the form with the information of the person you want to register. You may replace their email address and telephone number with your own if you want the communication with us to go through you. You can add a note explaining this in the last field, before completing registration.
All registrations will be on a first come, first served basis. Within three days after registration, the LEGO Inside Tour team will notify you as to whether your place on the tour can be confirmed.
It is very important that the email address you enter during registration is correct.
Please note that our Conference Manager will contact you regarding registration.
Participants are responsible for arranging travel to and from Hotel LEGOLAND, Billund.
Billund has an international airport and Hotel LEGOLAND is only a few minutes away by car. There is easy access to taxis from the airport.
For more information, please visit: www.billundlufthavn.dk
You can also take the train from Copenhagen and create a travel plan at: www.dsb.dk
We hope to see you in 2016!
The LEGO Inside Tour Team