LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 has arrived! Combining the versatility of the LEGO building system with the most advanced technology we’ve ever developed, unleash the creative powers of the new LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set to create and command robots that walk, talk, think and do anything you can imagine. Follow the step-by-step 3D building instructions to create TRACK3R, R3PTAR, SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM and GRIPP3R and bring them to life with an easy, intuitive and icon-based programming interface. Grab the enclosed remote control and take on challenging ready-made missions or download the free app and command your robot using your smart device. Want to share your own creations and be inspired by others? Logon to LEGO.com/mindstorms to access loads of cool content and interact with a huge online community of other LEGO MINDSTORMS fans. The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robot revolution has begun!
The EV3 Brick serves as the control center and power station for your robot.
- 4 Input ports: 1, 2, 3, 4 (to connect sensors to EV3 Brick)
- 4 Output ports: A, B, C, D (to connect motors to EV3 Brick)
- 1 Mini USB PC port (to connect EV3 brick to computer)
- USB host port (to add Wi-Fi dongle and do “Daisy chaining”)
- Micro SD Card port (to increase available memory for EV3 Brick)
- Built-in speaker
Remote Infrared Beacon
Large motor (x2)