Want to get rid of cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer or device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Some browsers provide a mode where cookies are always deleted after a visit. This is called InPrivate in Internet Explorer version 8 and newer; Incognito in Google Chrome version 10 and newer; Private Browsing in Firefox version 3.5 and newer; Private Browsing in Safari version 2 and newer and Private Browsing in Opera version 10.5 and newer.
The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your computer or device at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies at all, you can still visit our website, however we cannot guarantee an optimum experience without cookies.
In some cases, a browser is inside another program. This list tells you how you control those:
- For LEGO Digital Designer on Mac use Safari.
- For LEGO Digital Designer on PC use from Internet Explorer.
- For LEGO Mindstorms on Mac and PC simply restart the program
- For LEGO Universe on Mac use Safari.
- For LEGO Universe on PC use Internet Explorer